Apple – the best-known smartphone manufacturing company all over the world has recently announced three latest smartphones, including iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone X. The two smartphones are already available for purchase; however, the Apple iPhone X has just begun shipping recently.
Apple iPhone X Features
The smartphone features a 5.8 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display that carries the support for 1125 x 2436 pixels resolution. There is a Scratch-resistant glass layer at the front of the device that prevents it from being damaged. The phone also comes with the IP67 certified meaning the phone is dust and waterproof over 1 meter and 30 minutes.
The phone runs on the iOS 11.0.2 operating system out of the box. The smartphone is powered by the Apple A11 Bionic hexa core processor and coupled with an Apple GPU (three-core graphics) processor. On the storage front, there is a 3GB of RAM along with 64GB and 256GB of built-in storage.
Regarding the photography, the smartphone sports a Dual 12 megapixel rear camera with f/1.8 and f/2.4 aperture, phase detection autofocus, OIS, 2x optical zoom, quad-LED (dual tone) flash support. While on the front of the device, there is a 7 megapixel front facing camera with f/2.2 aperture for capturing selfies.
To power the Apple iPhone X smartphone, there is a Non-removable Li-Ion 2716 mAh battery buried inside with fast battery charging support that claimed to provide 50 percent charge in just 30 minutes. The phone is available in various color options, including Space Gray and Silver.
Apple iPhone X Specs
- 8 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display
- 1125 x 2436 pixels resolution
- Scratch-resistant glass layer
- IP67 certified, dust and waterproof
- iOS 11.0.2 operating system
- Apple A11 Bionic hexa core processor
- Apple GPU (three-core graphics) processor
- 3GB of RAM
- 64GB and 256GB of built-in storage
- Dual 12 megapixel rear camera
- 7 megapixel front facing camera
- Non-removable Li-Ion 2716 mAh battery
- Fast Battery Charging technology
- Color options: Space Gray and Silver
Apple iPhone X Price
If you are interested, you can be purchased iPhone X smartphone through Apple.com and Apple Store app as well as some other retailer stores. The phone carries a price tag of $999 / €1,149 / £999.