The Xiaomi Mi Max 3 has been the subject of a handful of leaks and rumors until now, with the latest one revealing the handset’s design that it comes with the bigger display. Now, a new rumor, related to battery information for the handset, has surfaced. The rumors suggested that the phone will pack larger and powerful 5,500mAh battery.
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Features
The smartphone features a 7.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display that carries the support for 1080 x 2160 pixels screen resolution at 345 of ppi pixel density. There is also a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 that prevents phone’s screen from being damaged. On the software front, the phone will run on the Android 8.0 Oreo operating system.
It will be powered by the either Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 or Qualcomm MSM8956 Plus Snapdragon 660octa core processor. On the storage front, the smartphone will be equipped with 4GB of RAM along with 32GB, 64GB or 128GB of internal storage. The phone will also come with the support for MicroSD card for storage expansion that increases storage up to 256GB.
As far as the camera is concerned, the smartphone to sport a 12 megapixel rear camera with an f/2.2 aperture, phase detection autofocus, face detection and LED flash. While on the front of the device, there will be a 5 megapixel front facing camera for capturing wonderful selfies and making video calls.
To power the device, rumors suggested, there will be a Non-removable Li-Ion 5,500 mAh battery with the support for Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 technology. The smartphone will be available in various color options, including Gold and Matte Black.
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Specs
- 0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display
- 1080 x 2160 pixels screen resolution
- 345 of ppi pixel density
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for protection
- Android 8.0 Oreo operating system
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 or Qualcomm MSM8956 Plus Snapdragon 660octa core processor
- 4GB of RAM
- 32GB, 64GB or 128GB of internal storage
- Expandable storage: up to 256GB through a MicroSD card
- 12 megapixel rear camera
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- Non-removable Li-Ion 5,500 mAh battery
- Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 technology
- Color options: Gold and Matte Black