Meizu – the Chinese smartphone manufacturing company has recently launched its latest device, touted as the Meizu E3 smartphone. The main highlight of the smartphone is that it comes with dual sensors at the back of the device that captures the perfect you.
Meizu E3 Features
The smartphone features a 5.95 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display that carries the support for 1080 x 2160 pixels screen resolution at 403 of ppi pixel density. It runs on Android 7.1.2 Nougat operating system, which means the smartphone supports multi-window, direct reply from notifications, and new emojis.
It is powered by the Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 octa core processor and for graphics; there is an Adreno 509 graphics processor. On the storage front, the smartphone is equipped with 6GB of RAM along with 64GB or 128GB of internal storage. The newly arrived phone also supports MicroSD card for storage expansion that increases storage up to 256GB.
As far as the camera is concerned, the smartphone sports a Dual 12MP + 20MP rear camera phase detection autofocus, and dual-LED (dual tone) flash. While on the front of the device, there is an 8 megapixel front facing camera with f/2.0 aperture for capturing wonderful selfies and making video calls.
To power the device, there is a Non-removable Li-Ion 3,360 mAh battery buried inside it with the support for Fast battery charging technology that claimed to delivers 53 percent charge in just 30 minutes. The phone also comes with the support for fingerprint sensor for added security. The smartphone is available in various color options, including Black Stone, Moonlight Silver, and Champagne Gold.
Meizu E3 Specs
• 5.95 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display
• 1080 x 2160 pixels screen resolution
• 403 of ppi pixel density
• Android 7.1.2 Nougat operating system
• Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 octa core processor
• Adreno 509 graphics processor
• 6GB of RAM
• 64GB or 128GB of internal storage
• Expandable storage: up to 256GB through a MicroSD card
• Dual 12MP + 20MP rear camera
• 8 megapixel front facing camera
• Non-removable Li-Ion 3,360 mAh battery
• Fast battery charging technology support
• Color options: Black Stone, Moonlight Silver, and Champagne Gold
Meizu E3 Price
In terms of price, the newly arrived Meizu E3 smartphone retails for about 280 EUR.